How do I get my results?
We can also mail them but please allow 10 business days for them to reach you.You must bring your passport or PR card with you to pick up your results. You will get one copy of your results.
Provisional results can be accessed through our website here:
If you want additional copies of your test results form:
1. Fill out the Test Results Form
2. Complete the Credit Card Payment Authorization Form (TRF & EOR)
3. Fax to: + 1 604-684-2124 or bring into our centre
We can issue IELTS results for up to 2 years. Additional TRFs can only be requested from the centre in which you wrote the test. Please note that TRFs can only be sent to recognized institutions.
Enquiry on Results (EoR)
Definition of Terms
Enquiry on Results: the process by which candidates ask for one or more test modules to be remarked by experienced Examiners and Senior Clerical Markers. This request is made after the test results have been released and is designed to ensure candidate performance has been accurately assessed.
Candidates are entitled to request a full re-mark (i.e. all modules) or a partial re-mark (i.e. one or more module) of their original results. Candidates must submit all their requests for re-mark to the IELTS Centre Administrator within six weeks of the test date by mail to:
888 Cambie Street
(between Robson & Smithe)
V6B 2P6 Canada
Candidates requesting a re-mark must:
1) Fill out an Enquiry on Results (EoR) Form
2) Submit the original Test Result Form (TRF)
3) Pay a fee of $160.00 CDN by money order or bank draft (payable to Global Village Vancouver) or credit card
4) Wait approximately six weeks to be notified of the results
Improvement in Score
If a candidate is awarded a higher score than the original, a new Test Report Form (TRF) will be issued by the Test Centre with the new score(s). A full refund will also be issued to the candidate.
If there is no improvement in score, the candidate will be notified. The original TRF will be returned to the candidate and there will be no refund of the re-mark fee.