Results are available 13 days after your test. You can get your results by:
1. View your unofficial results at here. Type in your personal information exactly as it is written on your ID used on your test day.
2. Coming to the office with the ID document you used on test day. You must tell us on test day.
3. Nominating another person to pick up your results for you - You must contact our office at: email@example.com to arrange this. You will need to complete this form.
4. Asking us to mail your results to you - This is free anywhere in the world. Please allow up to 10 business days for local delivery after the release date of your test. If you do not receive your results within 20-30 business days, please contact us. Undelivered results is subject to an administrative fee for re-sending.
5. Asking us to courier your results to you- You must give us an address that someone will be at to collect the results during business hours. There is a charge for this. Complete this form and scan it to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the day your results are released.
Additional Copies of Your Results
You will get one Test Report Form but you can request that we send your results to universities, colleges and professional bodies. For each additional TRF you request, there is a $20 fee. We can issue IELTS results for up to 2 years. Please scan and email the following to: email@example.com
You will get two Test Report Forms: one is for you to keep and the other is for you to send to the immigration agency you are applying to. We cannot send Test Report Forms to immigration agents or lawyers. If you require more than two copies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking for your results to be re-marked
If you do not agree with your IELTS result, you can ask for your test to be re-marked. Make this request no later than 6 weeks after the day you took your test. If you would like to talk to someone at the office about our marking process, please call 604 569 3494
When all the forms are received, the re-marking process takes 6-8 weeks.
If you want a re-mark, you must send:
- Your original Test Report Form or Forms (if we gave you two)
- The Enquiry on Results Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
If the result of the re-mark is higher than your original result, you will receive a new Test Report Form and a refund of your $160 fee.
If the result of the re-mark does not increase, you will receive your original Test Report Form with a message stating the results remain the same.
There is no appeal after this re-mark, the decision is final and you do not receive feedback other a notification of any change in your score.