Clerical Markers for Saturdays and week days
Our Marking Team check completed Listening and Reading papers and assign scores.
Markers are located at our Yaletown campus and must be available at least twice a month.
Marking takes place on Saturday afternoons and for those available on Mondays and Tuesdays through the day. A minimum two year commitment is required.
It is possible to be both an invigilator/proctor and marker.
- Above average attention to written details
- Exceptional concentration
- Receptiveness to ongoing feedback and ability to adapt based on this
- Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- Fluency in a character based language (non-phonemic) can be an advantage in mastering the skills required for this type of marking.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to be considered for the next training opportunity.