You can apply online or at our office at 888 Cambie Street, Vancouver BC.
We are available to help you by email at: email@example.com or by phone at (604) 569-3494
Before you apply make sure you have:
- a quality scan of your valid passport or PR card (uploading instructions), your credit or debit card.
Step 1: Choose the Type of Test
Check with the organization you are applying to about which test you need. We offer 4 types of test.
- Academic: IELTS Academic is often used by people who want to study or train in higher education institutions or for professional registration.
- General Training: IELTS General Training is often used by people who want to migrate to an English-speaking country.
- UKVI IELTS: UKVI IELTS Academic or General is for people applying to some UK universities, colleges or professional organizations. Learn more here. Register here.
- Life Skills A1 and B1: Life Skills is for some people applying to UK Visas and Immigration for extension to Family, Spouse or Partner visa or for indefinite leave to remain or citizenship. More details here.
Step 2: Choose your Test Location
Find the most convenient location for you. We have tests available in:
- Vancouver Yaletown, BC
- Vancouver Downtown, BC
- Vancouver Waterfront, BC
- Vancouver West Broadway, BC
- Burnaby, BC
- Richmond, BC
- Surrey, BC
- North Vancouver, BC
- Kelowna, BC
- Prince George, BC
- Fort St John, BC
- Whitehorse, Yukon
Step 3: Choose your Test Date
Decide on the best test date for you. We offer tests 3-4 times per month on Saturdays or Thursdays.
Step 4: Book and Pay for Your Test
Create your profile and complete the application process. Upload a high quality scan of either your current valid passport or your Permanent Resident (PR) Card. Follow these instructions to upload your ID document.
|Fort St. John||$365|
Pay online by Credit or Debit card or offline by cash at our office located at 888 Cambie in Vancouver.
You must pay within 72 hours of registering.
Step 5: Check your Confirmation and Prepare
You will receive an automated confirmation and receipt immediately after registration and payment. Please check this right away. If you have chosen the wrong type of test, you must contact us within one (1) business day of booking. Changes to the type of test are subject to availability and a fee. Changes to your test date or location must be done at least 5 weeks before the test and are subject to a fee.
You will receive a personalized confirmation within two business days. This will tell you all the details you need to know about the test. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this.
Get started on your free preparation that comes with your confirmation.