Invigilators/Proctors for Saturdays
Our team of invigilators ensure that our test takers have a positive, consistent and fair testing experience and that security is maintained throughout.
Invigilators based in Metro Vancouver are assigned to a range of locations and must be willing to travel to all transit accessible venues. We require availability at least twice a month.
Most shifts are 7:30am to 12:30pm or 11:30am to 4:30pm. A minimum two year commitment is required.
- Clear spoken English and ease in reading aloud to a group
- Friendly but authoritative approach to dealing with clients
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow strict instructions
- Ability to stay on schedule and maintain standards of excellence
- Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- Very professional attitude
- Ability to enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Sensitivity in dealing with clients from a wide-range of backgrounds
- Physically able to cope with extended periods of standing and light furniture movement
Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the next training opportunity.