Supervisors and Assistant Supervisors for Saturdays
Supervisors oversee a team of invigilators and ensure the smooth running of test days for test takers and staff.
Invigilators based in Metro Vancouver are assigned to a range of locations and must be willing to travel to all transit accessible venues. We require availability at least twice a month.
Most shifts are 7:00am to 5:00pm. A minimum two year commitment is required.
- Proven record of ability to manage a team of staff. Experience in the travel, restaurant or retail industry is an advantage
- Friendly but authoritative approach to dealing with clients
- Proven record of being able to follow stringent procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized, resourceful and reliable with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- The ability to work independently but still be a team-player
- Very professional attitude
- Physically able to cope with extended periods of standing and light furniture movement
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to be considered for the next training opportunity.